Fedora - o for thirteen

Hetz Ben Hamo hetzbh at gmail.com
Wed May 26 09:46:19 IDT 2010

Hi Nadav,
Few months ago I upgraded my EEE to Fedora 12 from Fedora 11 and I used the
preupgrade. It worked like a charm without any issues.

IIRC, the problems that you describe are coming from external repositories
which are not always up to date (for example: rpmfusion takes few days until
it's updated with all the external RPM modules. I had the "pleasure" of
upgrading kernel and finding myself out of luck with my wifi card since the
RPM for my wifi was not updated to the latest kernel from Fedora).

So, my suggestion would be to disable external RPMS, do a full update prior
running preupgrade, and only then do the upgrade.

Hetz

my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org
Skype: heunique
MSN: hetz-blog at benhamo.org