codec problem

Shlomo Solomon shlomo.solomon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 15:14:36 IST 2010

On Sunday, September 26, 2010, Baruch Siach wrote:
> Hi Shlomo,
> Try running 'ldconfig', this should update the links.
>
> baruch

THANK YOU. That solved my .avi viewing problem and my DVD rip/encode problem.
Unbelievable how "easy" it is when you know the answer :-)

BTW - any idea why this would happen? My box is 100% rpm installations and all
updates installed, so I'd expect these links to be updated automatically when
packages are installed.

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net