some help in technical solution

yosi yarchi yosi.yarchi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:44:58 IDT 2011

Hi all

I need application that will be able to collect and process inputs from
30 (!) competitors, and will display the results very fast. The ideal
solution could be to collect the inputs via SMS: each competitor send
his answer, the application collect the answers (related to phone
number) and process them. However, I can't assume that the competitors
have mobile phones (they may be little childs...).

I thought to use 30 USB numerical keyboards as input devices, connected
with cables to 3 hubs, connected to the computer.

However, I don't have experience with USB drivers at linux...

Is it feasible? What should be the main guidelines for the solution?

With best regards

Yosi Yarchi