[SOLVED] eVrit - Weird FS Problem

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Mon Feb 21 22:23:05 IST 2011

I am aware f the magic incantation and respect it very much - that is why I
don't understand how it happened...

Actually, I right click the mounted drive icon and click on the 'Safely
remove the device'.

The eVrit shows a small box on the screen sayng it is connected to the
computer. After I umount the main memory, the card also gets
unmounted automatically and a little window on the device says it is
refreshing  (the book list) and it goes back to where it was.

So - do not unplug it unless you see nothing but the text you were reading
on the device's screen.

FYI.

Amichai.