Time for a chuckle

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Fri Jan 14 14:59:47 IST 2011

After all those serious E-mail exchanges about printers etc., I thought
it's time to have a moment of lightheadedness.

Here is something on tech support

A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her
printer.

*Tech support: *  Are you running it under windows?
*Customer: *  'No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good
point.
The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his
printer is working fine.'

--- Omer

--
You haven't made an impact on the world before you caused a Debian
release to be named after Snufkin.

I may be affiliated in any way.