[rms at gnu.org: Speeches in Israel?]

Mordecha Behar mordecha.behar at mail.huji.ac.il
Mon Jan 17 10:03:10 IST 2011

He does like it when commercial companies sponsor him, but he is still
careful about who he is seen with.
Remember, he is a GNU founder, not a Linux founder. There is a difference.
I think the best body to sponsor his talks here would be Hamakor, after all,
they are the largest (and official) FOSS group here.