[somewhat OT] simple machine forums software update

Mordecha Behar mordecha.behar at mail.huji.ac.il
Tue Jul 5 00:49:12 IDT 2011

> It's pretty obvious that the people who added that inflammatory,
> false language did it for a reason and it would be silly to think they
> would be open to discussion.

Yes, it's obvious. They couldn't have possibly done it out of ignorance.
(See Nadav's rather lengthy and better-informed email)

Why must people always assume that anything said or done is a personal
affront to them?
Anybody who lives in this country knows how everything is a political
debate.
Can we please, *please* keep software out of it? There really is no need to
open this particular can of worms.
I tried hinting at that in my previous email, but I guess the sarcasm got
lost somewhere along the way.