hebrew utf8 tex examples

Avraham Rosenberg for.avraham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:52:11 IDT 2011

Hi,
   From time to time I try to use new -or newly forgotten- features in
latex. While it is, generally, easy to find information, including examples
of tex files for the European languages, it is much harder to find such
examples in Hebrew.
   My current query is "what is the equivalent, for the Hebrew part of the
text for the \renewcommand{\rmdefault}{...}, which changes the default text
family for the whole document". Tying to use it, as such, for a document containing both English and Hebrew, it affected only the English text. Apparently, one needs an additional command for the Hebrew text, but I was unable to find it.

   I would appreciate an advice, as well as a hint as where one can
consult source (tex) files in Hebrew, or mixed languages.

   Thanks, Avraham Rosenberg
--
Please avoid sending Excel or Powerpoint attachments to this address