[RMS11] Re: Finally - A RMS talk in Tel-Aviv. Including details

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Mon Jul 18 00:12:29 IDT 2011

On 07/18/2011 01:03 AM, Moish wrote:
> So, free speech has nothing to do with individuals?  well,  isn't you
> right of free speech allows you to say
> that I only the foggiest notion of "free speech"?

No, as I said, the concept of free speech has to do only with preventing
governments from forbidding or punishing expressions of speech. I said
nothing ad hominem, only that whoever (was that you?) wrote that
paragraph never sat in a Civics class, i.e. knows nothing about the
concept of free speech. You are not alone, by the way.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on