Beyond Stallman

Jonathan Ben Avraham yba at tkos.co.il
Mon Jul 18 09:04:37 IDT 2011

Dear Friends,
As community it is time for us to look beyond Richard Stallman.
There are more important and smarter people around who are worthy of our
efforts. To wit, Nina Paley, Allison Randal, Karen Sandler, Rob Weir...
These people are a league above Stallman. Rather than waste our efforts on
Stallman we should be starting a dialogue with these other more important
folks.

  - yba

--
  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
      - yba at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -