Richard Stallman answer to me

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Mon Jun 6 06:44:28 IDT 2011

Given the circumstances, I think that the most honorable thing that can
be done is to have the organizers of the non-university talk - cancel it
and explain to him the evilness of academic boycotts of universities
which do not themselves practice discrimination or censorship of the
opinions which he advocates.

--- Omer

--
Palestinians did not firmly and vocally and strongly denounce the Hannover attack (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/24/german-youths-attack-jewi_n_623922.html) but rather supported the attack, even though it is yet another proof why Jews need their own country in which they can live safely.

I may be affiliated in any way.