[OFFTOPIC] Re: Richard Stallman answer to me

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Tue Jun 7 08:13:36 IDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 07:40 +0300, Uri Even-Chen wrote:

> I agree with Richard Stallman's views about the Israeli occupation.

The issue here is not opposing the Israeli occupation but about the
academic boycott.

Would you find it to be acceptable for the Palestinians to use ABC
(atomic/biological/chemical) weapons to fight the Israeli occupation
"because they are too weak to fight using conventional means"?
Academic boycott is as illegitimate (even if it does not immediately
cause people to die).

--
Palestinians did not firmly and vocally and strongly denounce the Hannover attack (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/24/german-youths-attack-jewi_n_623922.html) but rather supported the attack, even though it is yet another proof why Jews need their own country in which they can live safely.

I may be affiliated in any way.