sponsorship?

Nadav Har'El nyh at math.technion.ac.il
Sun May 29 14:15:19 IDT 2011

On Sun, May 29, 2011, geoffrey mendelson wrote about "Re: sponsorship?":
> Actually, I think it's the other way around. I am not on the hamakor
> list, nor do I plan to join, and I expect that since most of the
> people on this list are more interested in FOSS and not discussions
> about FOSS (in general), they aren't either.

You're contradicting yourself: You're saying hamakor-discussions isn't
interesting because it's "discussions about FOSS rather than FOSS",
but now that we have a discussion, which is even less FOSS-specific than
usual, you don't think it doesn't belong in hamakor-discussions?

But seriously, many of us (including me) already posted their opinion
on this matter in hamakor-discussions, and I for one don't want to repeat
myself on a second list.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Sunday, May 29 2011, 25 Iyyar 5771