looking for an embedded linux hw.

Erez D erez0001 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:58:50 IST 2011

btw, I found open-rd.org. as far as i see it is a sheeva-plug, and there are
both software, hardware schematics etc...
i think the seeva-plug derivatives (e.g seagate dockstar) are a subset of
that design
I saw websites with instructions on how to add anothe GBE or how to add an
SD to the Dockstar, taking open-rd.org's schematics ...

should be nice of any sheevaplug hacker.

erez.