A funny thing happend to me tonight.

E.S. Rosenberg esr+linux-il at g.jct.ac.il
Sun Dec 30 16:01:21 IST 2012

The GMA950 was very problematic in the beginning and clearly still has
it's issues.
Generally intel graphics are very well supported however be aware that
some of the new (or about to be released) intel CPUs will feature GPUs
based on the powerVR architecture which has *lousy* support on linux
(except on android in the binaries of the phones).

Regards,
Eliyahu - אליהו