Preparing to convince to shift to non-propriety documents formats

Ori Idan ori at helicontech.co.il
Sun Feb 5 08:17:38 IST 2012

Another point to notice is that there is no such format as MS word format.
Each version has a different format and sometimes one can not open the
documents that was sent to him in this format.
I have seen many cases where OpenOffice opened files that people who had a
version of MS-word could not open.

--
Ori Idan