Preparing to convince to shift to non-propriety documents formats

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:56:15 IST 2012

If anyone is worried about releasing code developed from information
gleaned in the MS documentation, then I can "contract" the work, and I
release it. Therefore it is me who would be sued. I am willing to be
the scapegoat and take that chance.

That means that the code will be released under GLP but the copyright
remains with me, not you. But I think you guys know me, my intention
is only to protect the real author, not to profit from the code. I
will be nothing more than proxy, and I will not rerelease the code
under any other license. The true author can remain anonymous if he
wishes.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il