Announce: Hspell 1.2

Oleg Goldshmidt pub at goldshmidt.org
Sun Mar 4 01:46:48 IST 2012

> As usual, because Hspell is open-source, proprietary software writers
> have the option to fully evaluate every aspect of Hspell, and its
> suitability for their product, before they decide to use it. But if they
> do use it, they should indeed not use the AGPL but rather negotiate a
> special
> license from us.

This sounds perfectly fair, but may I respectfully suggest that you make a
(negotiable) commercial license an explicit option? While you do suggest
contacting you in case of need, the suggestion immediately follows a rather
strongly worded statement that using hspell in a closed-source service is
no longer acceptable.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | pub at goldshmidt.org <oleg at goldshmidt.org>