[OT] Re: dog db search supported only by msie - the response

Oleg Goldshmidt pub at goldshmidt.org
Mon May 7 18:44:48 IDT 2012

Suggestion: Forward it to the Minister's bureau and to the Director
General's office (emails are on
http://www.moag.gov.il/agri/English/contacts.htm, consider snail mail),
explain that Ms. Alzraki's email was offensive, and both she and Baruch
Levi behaved grossly unprofessionally and in a manner not becoming civil
servants (he should have thought what he was forwarding, she should not
have written what she did even in an internal email). Then explain that the
overall lack of professionalism is evident not only from the manner these
two people communicated with the taxpayer (you) but also from the fact that
the site that is supposed to provide service to the citizen does not comply
with international standards. Mention that you expect a reaction within 45
days (I think this is what the law says), including what the Ministry is
planning to do to make the site usable.

Maybe the timing will actually make the Minister light a fire under some
piece of someone's anatomy?

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | pub at goldshmidt.org <oleg at goldshmidt.org>