dog db search supported only by msie - the response

Nadav Har'El nyh at math.technion.ac.il
Mon May 7 21:07:36 IDT 2012

On Mon, May 07, 2012, Erez D wrote about "Re: dog db search supported only by msie - the response":
> actually, what annoyed me the most was the sentence:
> תשיבו למיילל למטה

Wow, I read this as "mail", not "meyalel", and found it very innocent...

I wonder if he deliberately wrote it like that (he should have known that
you would see the whole thread, because statistically, idiots top-post),
or it was an honest typo that the spell-checker accepted as correct.

BTW, on a dog site, calling you "meyalel" isn't just an insult - it's almost
a license to kill you ;-)

--
Nadav Har'El                        |                     Monday, May 7 2012,