anybody knows of a mifi i can run linux on ?

Erez D erez0001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:28:04 IST 2012

A real story:

 In the Palestinian zoo, they didn't have a zebra, and they wanted one,
So they took a donkey, and drew stripes on it with paint.

Why am i telling this story,
because i wanted a MIFI, and i got 10 replies telling me to take  a
wireless router and add a 3g dongle.
and that reminded me about the donkey with painted stripes.

no offense but,
maybe this is because people are too eager to help
but a wireless router is not built with small size, low battery consumption
and many other consideration a mifi does.
do you thing i can sell a "wireless router + 3g dongle + battery" as a
product ? people will laugh at me and i will be out of business.

so thanks for your help, but if you know of a MIFI I can put some kind of
Linux on, please let me know

Thanks
Erez

(and again, no offense meant)