Linux with Android MTP

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 10:16:05 IST 2013

Sorry, only saw this discussion today.

mtp works for me partially.

kio-mtp is the only one that works for me, however it is also unstable.
Many times the phone must be reinitialize to support mtp, because it losses
it's capabilities to do so.
sftp, adb and even kdeconnet works well for me, but I dislike all of them
because it's not the same as using mass storage like solution.

Ido