Replacing Firmware on the Siemens Orange Netbox

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Sat Feb 23 16:35:14 IST 2013

Hi all,

I was one of the unfortunate ones that got connected to Orange's home VOB
line with the Seimens Gigaset 604, based on the Infineon Danube platform.

Once I have left them, they "opened" the router, giving me "admin" on it
and disabling the SIP capability.

I heard there is a way to replace Orange's firmware with another,
completely functional (?) but I don't know where to look...

Can any of you point me in the right direction?

You can contact me off-list too...

Thanks!

Amichai.