Replacing Firmware on the Siemens Orange Netbox

E.S. Rosenberg esr+linux-il at g.jct.ac.il
Sun Feb 24 02:45:23 IST 2013

OpenWRT lists it as not fully supported yet, but their site and forums are
probably some of the better sources for information on the subject:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/siemens/gigaset604il

If you manage to get usable source from orange you may be able to assist th
openwrt in getting the device supported, assuming they are still more or
less in the same situation mentioned here:
http://www.psidoc.com/archive/index.php/t-563.html?s=7f253210f01b38675e75771abea28b08
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.law.gpl.violations.legal/2835

Good luck,
Eliyahu - אליהו