Off topic, but only a little since it's about hardware

Shlomo Solomon shlomo.solomon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 21:53:57 IST 2013

Ther are cheaper ones on e-bay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2800mAh-External-Backup-Battery-Charger-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-GT-N7000-i9220-/110787029613?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item19cb6bea6d

I have a similar one marked as 1500 mAh that gives my Galaxy S a 50-60%
charge. So since this is marked 2800 mAh, I'd guess it would give a
full charge. And it's only $11, including shipping to Israel.

The only problem is that it connects directly to the phone and makes it
uncomfortable to use the phone while plugged in. I solved that with a
male-female microUSB extension cable for a bit over a dollar.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121009423008?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 11:35:33 -0600
"Steve G." <wordz2u at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all the advice. I particularly like the Zaggspark 6000. It
> is not too heavy and can handle a number of devices quickly and at
> once.
>
> I will check if they carry something like it at Office Depot (I am
> talking Tel Aviv), and if not check whether it makes sense sending it
> here from the US.
>
> Z.
>
> On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:31 AM, E.S. Rosenberg
> <esr+linux-il at g.jct.ac.il>wrote:
>
> > Thinkgeek carries a wide variety, some with solar cells to re-charge
> > the battery.
> > And I think by now it's mainstream enough that you can also find it
> > on amazon.
> >
> > שבוע טוב,
> > Eliyahu - אליהו
> >
> > 2013/1/5 shimi <linux-il at shimi.net>:

> > through

> > it/charge it?

> > that
> > with

> > > This one does so, and can also be charged by the Sun:
> > >
> > http://dx.com/p/solar-ac-powered-rechargeable-2600mah-portable-power-pack-with-charging-adapters-black-73468
> > >
> > > * though I am not accountable for how good does it work,if at
> > > all :)
> > >
> > > -- Shimi

Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net
Sent by Claws Mail 3.7.9 - KDE 4.6.5 - LINUX Mandriva 2011.0