mysql q

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 10:36:24 IST 2013

Hi, I think you tackle it wrong.

If there is no need for accessing the database all the time, why not cache
the result in tools such as Memcached or Redis ?
If they are different clients (as in agents), then there are other tools at
your disposal, such as Varnish, that create cached version for the web.

Secondly, the MySQL/MariaDB triggers really basics if you compare them to
PG and Fb (true open source solutions), not to mention non open source
databases such as SQL Server and Oracle.

Third, try to see how you can optimize the page. If there is no need for
constant data reading, why does it constantly refresh itself ?

Ido