Nook HD+ and Linux

Rabin Yasharzadehe rabin at rabin.io
Wed Sep 11 19:05:59 IDT 2013

For easy file transfer I use Airdroid over wifi

For file manager I use Total commander

To sync folders with my computer I use btsync.

And I use MX Player for videos

There is a sshd app for android which allow you to connect using ssh.

And you can also use ADB tool to pull/push files from/to the device.