EPROM burner

Rabin Yasharzadehe rabin at rabin.io
Tue Feb 4 14:21:36 IST 2014

The last time i programmed a EPROM was over 10 years ago (8051),
and even then we did it with a DOS application,
a year/2 after that we switched to EEPROM's which were much easier to
manage.

I had a large range of programmers,
which they all suffer from the same problem you having right now,
which forced me to keep old computer/laptop for specific programmers.

Which chip are you trying to program ?

--
*Rabin*