OT: Cell phone service providers

Ari Becker wickedpheonix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:15:20 IST 2014

As far as I'm concerned, Golan should be the default. I call and am called
by relatives in the US so their price and features are unbeatable. Their
service is great and so is the online control panel.

I haven't had problems with SMS with Golan, but honestly, these days
everyone uses Whatsapp anyways. I do sometimes suffer from dropped calls,
but it's not that big a deal.

The only carrier I could imagine switching to is Orange, since they're
going to put up their LTE network soon enough, but without a true unlimited
option under Orange, what's the point?

The only thing I could really ask from Golan is to stay competitive with
LTE and allow me to pay more for a true unlimited plan.