Chinese KitKat

Mord Behar mordbe0 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 10:42:17 IST 2014

I don't know specifically about the Kaya (I almost got one and am glad that
I didn't, because of this).
Have a look at CynogenMod <http://www.cyanogenmod.org/>. The Kaya tablet is
not officially supported, but it is, in theory, possible to install the mod
on any Android device. Their wiki <http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Main_Page>is
very well maintained and full of useful information.
Sorry I don't have anything more helpful....