Fwd: Re: linux-friendly ebook with decent support in Israel?

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 10:58:03 IST 2014

It will not  be EPUB only, it will be Android with e-Ink display, so it
can do almost anything that an Android tablet can. Battery life is
expected to be 3 weeks. This is what we got in the preliminary models.

If that's the case, it will be very interesting. My android devices, a
10" Chinese no name tablet, and a cell phone need daily charging. The
rest of the family has gets similar results.

As for eVrit, it is now an iOS and Android app. However they hardly sell
any books and have relatively few titles available.
There are today many EPUB reading applications that support Hebrew, and
also more and more Hebrew books available in new and old store.
Look at: http://www.booxilla.com or http://www.indiebook.com

Thanks, my wife is looking for a source of easy Hebrew children's
ebooks. My sons who are fluent, have not quite caught on to them.

    Geoff.

    --
    Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ
    Jerusalem Israel.