persistent private browsing ?

Erez D erez0001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:19:00 IST 2015

you are correct

however, it is  needed to re-configire each and every profile - plugins,
master password etc

would be nice to have different profiles with some common settings, on
different tabs on same window ...

btw, i found that even 'private browsing' is not so private as if you open
multiple tabs or windows of private browsing, they all share the same
cookies.
the only thing different about private browsing is that the cookies are
deleted when all the private browsing sessions end.