persistent private browsing ?

Rabin Yasharzadehe rabin at rabin.io
Tue Nov 17 12:33:36 IST 2015

That's right, Incognito/Privet Browsing mode share the same session.
this is why you need to create a new profile for each case.

Chrome & Firefox can be configure to run with pre-installed addons,
but you may need to configure them if needed.
but there some extension which allow you to export there settings (so maybe
you can automate the import ?).

--
Rabin