Article: How we Benchmark Freecell Solver

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Oct 9 02:21:37 IDT 2017

On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 20:00:16 +0300
Shlomi Fish <shlomif at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi Shlomi,

The fact that your web page says I might find some solvable deal that
freecell Solver reports as unsolveable. That indicates to me that
you're not using a brute force backtracking algorithm. Is that true?

How slow would it have been if you used a brute force backtracking
algorithm?

SteveT

Steve Litt
October 2017 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21