Anyone know a place to get a linux friendly SDR ?

borissh1983 at gmail.com borissh1983 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:43:02 IDT 2017

Anyone know a place to get a linux friendly SDR that allow pay and take ?

I need to get my hand on a RTL 2832U (or any other linux friendly SDR). I need
to pay in cash and get a tax receipt and allow me to take the device from the
store.

Unfortunately getting stuff over the mail is not an option for me now (the
post office is as reliable as a candidate  promise before the elections).

Checked with KSP , Ivory , Bug and a few local shops they didn't sell that.

If anyone is aware of SDR groups around please share :)