Anyone know a place to get a linux friendly SDR ?

Geoffrey Mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 19:18:37 IDT 2017

this looks like the one I have.

http://grafpc.co.il/pl_product~1589~21~8.htm

They dont say the chipset. I expect it is the newer r820t which is not very
sensitive.

If it works on a desktop/laptop it also can be used on android.

If you need one right away and are in Jerusalem, I can lend you one until a
mail order one arrives.

Geoff.

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017, 18:43 <borissh1983 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know a place to get a linux friendly SDR that allow pay and take ?
>
> I need to get my hand on a RTL 2832U (or any other linux friendly SDR). I
> need
> to pay in cash and get a tax receipt and allow me to take the device from
> the
> store.
>
> Unfortunately getting stuff over the mail is not an option for me now (the
> post office is as reliable as a candidate  promise before the elections).
>
> Checked with KSP , Ivory , Bug and a few local shops they didn't sell that.
>
> If anyone is aware of SDR groups around please share :)

>From my tablet please pardon mistakes and lack of replies.
Geoffrey Mendelson
4X1GM/N3OWJ
Jerusalem Israel