[RBS] Tora Dojo Karate for Adults - DON'T WORRY WE WILL BE GENTLE! ! Come try it out!

Mim & Ari Fuld fuld at netvision.net.il
Sun Aug 2 10:10:28 IDT 2009

You send your kids to chugim and tell them they gotta get some exercise!
WHAT ABOUT U?

Tora Dojo Karate offers a great club for adults. Learn Japanese Karate \
Chinese Kung Fu \ Meditation \ Self Defense \ correct breathing \
flexibility and boost your level of physical fitness!

We have been around the Bet Shemesh area for 11 years and our adults group
is always growing.
Our classes take place on Sundays and Thursdays:
7:00-8:00 Women's Karate
8:00-9:30 Men's Karate
Wednesdays - Adults Tai Chi class

We have a great kids program as well.
For a free trial class or more info on registration contact:
Sensei A. Fuld
0547838758