[RBS] TZIMMER: One night or 3 nights - Family Vacation Galil

GYZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Mon Aug 3 18:25:05 IDT 2009

LAST CALL – LAST ROOM – BECAUSE OF CANCELLATION

1 Night on Sunday 8/16 or 3 Nights 8/16 – 8/19

Slideshow can be seen at ShemeshProfiles.com

The plans for this year’s RBS Family Nofesh are in full swing and look
something like this:
Sunday August 16th to Wednesday August 19th Kibbutz Metzubah – Near
Nahariya, separate beaches, restaurants.
Tzimmerim
Pool on Premises with separate hours
Breakfast and Dinner – optional – B’datz, Rav Rubin Tiyulim – optional Fun
activities to keep everyone busy.

This year we are not including Shabbos so we have more opportunities to plan
trips, hikes, entertainment and group activities for the children.

There is an option for camping with bathrooms and showers available.
Families can have either option or a mix of the two with older kids outside
and parents in a room.

Prices are very affordable but vary depending on the size of the family, the
size of the room and how many rooms are needed. The Tzimmerim are on average
about 100NIS a person – without meals but it varies – could even be less. I
only include this in the email so that I get relevant and serious inquiries.
I will make a good deal whenever I can to give larger families the
opportunity to get away. Please send me the number of people and the ages
for a more specific quote.

Slideshow can be seen at ShemeshProfiles.com

Yaakov Zier
Full Service Film Production for
Businesses and Non-Profits
www.972media.com