[RBS] Housing Design Expo!

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:09:59 IDT 2009

Dear All,

Yeshivat Lev HaTorah is hosting a Housing Design Expo on Sunday evening August 23rd.

This is an opportunity for those moving into new homes to meet vendors offering products and services, all in one place:

    AC/fans, Banks, Carpentry, Ceramics/Shayish,
    Exterminators, Locks, Movers, Painters, Polish,
    Renovators, Security systems and more!

We have room for 25 booths and 10 are already reserved.
If you know of a vendor who is interested, please send me their contact information ASAP.

Kol Tuv,

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com