[RBS] REMINDER- WEDNESDAY - Cheder Toras Moshe Siyum Hatorah

mendyn mendy.newman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:39:09 IDT 2009

ith tremendous thanks to Hashem and with pride and excitement, Talmud
Torah Toras Moshe would like to invite you to share in our Simcha –
that it really also your simcha!
Please join us, as we celebrate the Siyum HaTorah of our talmidim from
Kitah Gimmel who have completed the entire Torah Shebichtav!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 (15 AV) at 7:30PM
Ulam Reishit  Rechov Rashi 21  Bet Shemesh

Parents of talmidim in the cheder and Ganim, family, friends, members
of the community.
Men, women and children.
Do not miss this oppurtunity to join in the simcha and celebrate with the Torah!

Divrei Torah from Community Rabonim
Quizzing of Talmidim
Siyum
Singing and Dancing
Prizes

Light refreshments will be served.

Pass this invitation on to all your friends and family