[RBS] Carlebach Shul Forming 8:30 AM Daily Shacharit

Joshua Moesch yotzma2 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 22:58:55 IDT 2009

The Carlebach Shul - Kehillat Ahava VeSimcha, 70 Nachal Dolev, Ramat Bet Shemesh is trying to form a daily Shacharit minyan at 8:30am.

As we need to be sure we will have enough people to start this minyan, please reply to this email to let me know if you are interested in joining us.  Please include your full name, email address, phone number, and the days you would usually be able to join us - if not all days.

Thank you - Shavua - Tov
Joshua Moesch
yotzma2 at yahoo.com