[RBS] Our Cat is Missing

yaelgerber yaelgerber at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 23:15:55 IDT 2009

One of our house cats has been missing since last Sunday evening. He has never
left our mirpestet before. We live on Timna, so he could be anywhere on
Dolev.
He is large and all gray. He wears a back and white collar.
His name is Ella (long story).
He's probably frightened by being outside, but has a gentle nature.
If you see him, please CALL US WITH LOCATION AND TIME OF SITING. Please don't
try to chase or capture him. I'm sure he's frightened and trying to catch him
will only disorient him further.
Please call YAEL 02 999 3191 or 054 465 5792 or ELANA 054 621 7397.
Please mention this to your children if they spend time in the parks and yards
along Timna and Dolev.
Thank you.