[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation for Van Driver

Dov & Rivka Lev thelevs1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:15:07 IDT 2009

Recently, someone posted a warm recommendation for the transportation
services of local RBS resident, Yaakov Schwartzman. We used him to transport
our family to and from the airport and we found his American service to be
wonderful. He loaded and unloaded our very heavy luggage onto his
8-passenger van with a smile. He did not even complain when it took an
especially long time for us to retrieve our luggage. He was punctual, a safe
driver and a pleasure to work with. Moreover, his rates were much less than
we were expecting to pay. Yaakov Schwartzman can be reached at 052-768-5282.

Dov & Rivka Lev