[RBS] Jop Opp: Calling All Closers!!!

spitkyng spitkyng at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:16:19 IDT 2009

Outbound Sales Agent – Calling All Closers!

Networx is a rapidly growing American company specializing in the Internet Advertising industry.  Due to our phenomenal growth, we are seeking Outbound Sales Agents to join our team.  This is a perfect opportunity for enthusiastic and confident individuals with the motivation to achieve beyond what is expected.

•	Excellent communication skills are a must
•	English-Mother tongue level
•	Proficiency with computers
•	Availability to work Monday-Thursday (2-11 PM)
•	Extensive Individual training (no sales experience necessary)
•	Base + Commissions (8,000NIS – 15,000NIS)
•	Location: Jerusalem (Givat Shaul)
•	Interviewing candidates for immediate hiring

We are in the final stage of our current expansion of our Sales Team. To be considered for the remaining positions on the team, please email your contact information & CV to jordan at networx.com.

Jordan Samet
052-546-0200