[RBS] Cleaning Help - No agencies/friend-self reccomendations please

Moti motim at gamzel.com
Wed Aug 26 22:19:02 IDT 2009

Dear RBS world,
 I am looking for good cleaning help 2x a week in Ramat Shilo. I need
HONEST, Reliable, trustworthy, trustworthy,trustworthy (did I say
trustworthy)  person to help in cleaning and house work. preferably on
Mondays and Fridays. (have had bad experiences with trustworthy help
lately!)
Please only recommend someone you have used yourself for an extended amount
of time.. NO Agencies or friend recommendations please.
Thank you!!!
Moti Mitteldorf