[RBS] For Sale: Polly Pockets are almost gone...

Shlomo and Batsheva Singer bsheva at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 21:36:18 IDT 2009

I have 2 cars left (each with a doll and clothes)
Groovy bus
I'm down to 2 boys
and still a bunch of girl pollys (we had over 50 girl dolls and we're down to 20)  each doll comes with a minimum of 2 outfits, most have even more.  I still have exercise Polly who comes with a locker and a treadmill.  Plus still loads of furniture, hats, hangers, purses, phones etc....

call the make an appointment to come see before they are all gone!!!

Batsheva
9923376