[RBS] Visit at Yad Vashem in Jerusalem, sign in now!

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:30:10 IST 2009

In a memorial for the International Holocaust Day, the Absorption
Division of Beit Shemesh Municipality invites you to join us for a
visit At Yad-Vashem in Jerusalem.

When: Sunday, January 31st, 2010

Time: We will meet at Mantas RBS on Nachal Dolev 16 st. and leave at
8:30. We will return to RBS at 14:30.

Cost: 20 NIS

Registration: please sign in at olimhelp at gmail.com with your names and
number of participants. I will set a day and time  for paying.

Please do not return to this email address, Thanks.

Looking forwards to see you,

Tami Elmaliach
Coordinator of English speaking Olim
Municipality of Beit Shemesh
olimhelp at gmail.com
050-4518889

Advanced Reflexology, Healing and Bach flowers
The natural path to cope with stress, anxiety and physical conditions
050-4518889 Tami