[RBS] Evyatar Banay's FULL concert

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Fri Dec 18 12:54:24 IST 2009

Evyatar Banay's concert

I'm happy to announce the coming concert of EVYATAR BANAY here in the Ramat
Bet Shemesh Matnas."Layla KAyom Yair"
On Thursday, December 24th at 21:00pm

Evyatar Banay is one of the most (Maybe the most), popular writer and
musician in Israel Now.

He won the title "Singer of the year"  (Sept,09), and one of his songs won
the title "song of the year" (sept,09).

His New Album "Layla KAyom Yair" is influenced by the changes he made in his
life and becoming an observant Jew.

The concert is coming here thanks to the help of Midreshet Bet Shemesh and
the help of Shalom Lerner, Member of city council.

It wasn't easy to bring him to a have  concert here now, in a middle of his
busy schedule,

But he came here because of the huge demnad that I had, especially from the
youth.

So...

The price of the youth's tickets is:99 NIS (for the first 60 tickets)

The price of the Adults's tickets is 120 NIS

phone no for ticket's ordering:6331861 or 050-5268093

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lny3yGU_vc

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBWvfVAsA7w

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoxtquPNleo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQPpp4Fr2AI