[RBS] New Halacha Shiur

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:17:32 IST 2009

Dear Friends-

I would like to invite you to a halacha shiur I will be giving as part of the new Beis Tefilla Night Seder Program. The 45-minute shiur is based primarily on Shu"tim, addressing a new topic each week. Source sheets will be provided. Come to gain a deeper understanding of the evolution of Halacha, from the Gemara to modern day poskim. After the shiur, there will be time for questions and answers.

This week's topic is "Travel......Modern Day Realities, Innovative
Teshuvos"

Sundays, 9:00-10:00pm (maariv at 10:00pm) at BTYA

Rumour has it that refreshments will be served.

If you enjoy an informal, educational, and inspirational approach to halacha study, you will enjoy this shiur.

Regards,

Ari Enkin