[RBS] re family in need

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 09:56:23 IST 2009

For all those who asked about who Shmuel is who is collecting money for the faily in need, it is Shmuel from Just Now Painter Shmuel.  We would like to thank everybody who has responded up to now.  We are still short on our target and those who would still like to donate can phone Shmuel.

The husband was released from jail and got home at 10pm last night.  Thank you again everybody.

Shmuel

jnpshmuel -   the most visible painter  in Bs and Rbs so keep looking for the sign and the green car  054-5682695